Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,360 Posts
If you make it to the Knife and Cleaver in about an hour I bet it won't be that colour any more.:D

·
Registered
754 Posts
image.jpg
Picked it up yesterday. First choice was the blue, but have to say I'm pleased with the black, looks pretty badass.
congrats looks good and strangely enough I picked mine up yesterday as well and we seem to share the same garage door type ( see above it fighting for the charging cable with LEAF). It's still a bit of spaceship to me and initially I thought there were way too many regen options but I can see them becoming addictive. Love the sunshine roof and heated seats but think I will need to rig up something to close the charging hatch when public recharging as it will get walked into.
Also got it to show 33 miles EV range on guessometer without a full charge.

image.jpg

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hmmmmm, I dithered between black and white, but came down on the side of white as my last 2 cars were black. Maybe it's just the novelty wearing off but I'm almost wishing I'd gone with black now :(

·
Leaf lover
4,592 Posts
They look good in any colour but apart from when you’re stuck on the grass (additional parking) at the school parents evening, what good is having FWD?
I ask this as general question having come across a Suzuki Swift 4x4 the other day and the salesman said that unlike the Jimny, which is switchable, the Swift 4x4 is permanently set. The Swift is a little hatchback and not what you would take off road, IWHT.
Is FWD an asset on ordinary roads?

·
Leaf lover
4,592 Posts
FWD, FWD or AWD?

:eek: :D
yes....to me FWD meant four wheel drive and TWD means three wheel drive as I am sure somewhere there exists a Robin AWD.
see the great news on this forum about Porsche,
my question about AWD was because of my love for the Leaf and it sounding good to have a AWD Leaf.
But would it be the Leaf Bee's-knees?

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF 24kWh; Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV
343 Posts
I always understood FWD to be Front Wheel Drive as opposed to 4WD for 4 Wheel Drive.

Jargon - helps only if we all use the same language :rolleyes:

Reactions: PRO-AMPERA
1 - 20 of 20 Posts