Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A kerb would be a more extreme way to remove it.

Easier to unscrew the darned thing.

Then go to the pub.

The diffuser is currently in my garage in a plastic bag - where it belongs. :cool:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Thanks for the pictures, the colour looks great and the car looks superb without the spoiler, Saw mine before its' PDI without the spoiler, thought they had deleted it but alas no, it looked better without, it was fitted when I took delivery.
The spoiler remains but have removed the storage bag between the rear seats, as I think the interior looks better without, it's also stored in the garage.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ah top tip. I was going to store the charge cable in it....buts too small. Yep, I think it'll be joining the diffuser in the garage.....

·
Registered
380 Posts
If you remove it does that not expose the boot contents somewhat - security? What would the insurance say if you had something valuable stolen? Just playing devils advocate...

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
My storage bag has a few red bull cans in it. Useful for the long drive back from some of my customers :)

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
I was thinking of getting privacy film done to rear windows and tailgate to improve security and possibly make it look even cooler - any thoughts folk?

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
Thought I'd share a pic of mine charging in the Cabot Circus Car Park @ Bristol. It is an Electron in Sterling Silver (always looks white in photos) and Red trim.

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
Cool, was thinking of privacy windows but can't make my mind up between very dark in the rear windows or legal tints for front and back?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was told by Trevor at Ampera support that the front spoiler on the car is shipped without it and fitted at the dealership to avoid it snagging on the transporters etc.. It performs an important aerodynamic roll and will reduce your battery range by 2-3 miles if it is removed under normal driving conditions....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts