Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a download link to get an Owner's Manual that matches the 2021 Chinese Model 3's configuration?

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,624 Posts
Other than the heated steering wheel (jealous) will everything else not just be the same with regards to anything that the owner can see, do or interact with?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other than the heated steering wheel (jealous) will everything else not just be the same with regards to anything that the owner can see, do or interact with?
The centre console is different, and it would be good to know if there were any other USB sockets that would enable a non-wireless phone to charge while in the wireless charging slots. The manual also seems to be of date with the software it took me a while to work out where to turn on the heated rear seats and the heated steering wheel. It also took me a while to find the odometer. I was wondering what else I may be missing. It's all part of the learning curve but it would be easier with a book I could read on the computer rather than the car's screen; the search function is not particularly good it seems.

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,624 Posts
I forgot about the different centre console and the possibility of hidden USBs. On mine, a recent update has 'hidden' the 'card' that used to be bottom right and you could swipe left or right to get more details, I would think that this is what yours has now (gear indicators down the top left corner of the screen?).

·
Registered
Tesla M3 SR+ In a whiter shade of pale
353 Posts
The centre console is different, and it would be good to know if there were any other USB sockets that would enable a non-wireless phone to charge while in the wireless charging slots. The manual also seems to be of date with the software it took me a while to work out where to turn on the heated rear seats and the heated steering wheel. It also took me a while to find the odometer. I was wondering what else I may be missing. It's all part of the learning curve but it would be easier with a book I could read on the computer rather than the car's screen; the search function is not particularly good it seems.
Agreed, the search function is rubbish, BTW, where did you find the odometer, specifically trip ( I see the total mileage) but don’t see “trip” options

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,624 Posts
Agreed, the search function is rubbish, BTW, where did you find the odometer, specifically trip ( I see the total mileage) but don’t see “trip” options
When you have the total mileage card, swipe that card down and it should show the trip, swipe down again and it will show the current journey (since the car was powered up).

·
Registered
Tesla M3 SR+ In a whiter shade of pale
353 Posts
When you have the total mileage card, swipe that card down and it should show the trip, swipe down again and it will show the current journey (since the car was powered up).
Ok, but can the trip be reset to zero (before a new trip for example) or does it always just automatically reset before every trip?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts