Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I work for a market research company based out of Sherman Oaks, California Q-Insights and we're hosting focus groups for owners of the Tesla Model X in California, Los Angeles & San Francisco, and in Secaucus New Jersey between the dates of November 30th & December 5th. The groups themselves will be 2 hours long and compensate $400 for your time and feedback on your Model X.

If this is something you'd be interested in or you'd like more information, please reach me at (818) 530-1002 and mention the Model X study.

The only requirement for this study is that you own a Tesla Model X, and you are the primary driver.

·
1,508 Posts
Hi,

I work for a market research company based out of Sherman Oaks, California Q-Insights and we're hosting focus groups for owners of the Tesla Model X in California, Los Angeles & San Francisco, and in Secaucus New Jersey between the dates of November 30th & December 5th. The groups themselves will be 2 hours long and compensate $400 for your time and feedback on your Model X.

If this is something you'd be interested in or you'd like more information, please reach me at (818) 530-1002 and mention the Model X study.

The only requirement for this study is that you own a Tesla Model X, and you are the primary driver.
You do realize that most people on this board are in the UK and EU.

That being said, I'm in LA and have friends with Model X... So, let's see what I can do.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Dennis,

I previously posted regarding the Tesla Model 3 study i hosted and a good amount of people from this forum were able to make it out, so i figured i'd give it another shot.

Any help with this study would be greatly appreciated, i have a couple spots left for Los Angeles, San Francisco and New Jersey are still very open.

Thank you,

·
1,508 Posts
Hi Dennis,

I previously posted regarding the Tesla Model 3 study i hosted and a good amount of people from this forum were able to make it out, so i figured i'd give it another shot.

Any help with this study would be greatly appreciated, i have a couple spots left for Los Angeles, San Francisco and New Jersey are still very open.

Thank you,
Already sent a note out to OC Tesla Owners. I am one of the organizers for the club and we have several X owners.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts