Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

We are looking to conduct some hour-long interviews during the day this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in central London with electric car owners. As a thank you for your time we are offering £60 cash on the day.

If you are interested please get in touch via email ([email protected])or call 0207 407 2546

Thank you

·
Registered
292 Posts
Here we go again; another 'research opportunity' for those participants who can easily get to central London.
What about Birmingham or Manchester?
I should like to take part, but London is just too far for me (170 miles). I would travel to either Birmingham or Manchester (50 or 80 miles).
Have these market research companies not realised that there is a world outside of London?
@Serena_L care to respond?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Mike,

Our clients' research for this is based in London which is why respondents have to be London based on this occasion. But we do conduct research on other topics across the country and would be happy to include you should something suitable come up.

Best
Hi,

We are looking to conduct some hour-long interviews during the day this Wednesday, Thursday and Friday in central London with electric car owners. As a thank you for your time we are offering £60 cash on the day.

If you are interested please get in touch via email ([email protected])or call 0207 407 2546

Thank you
Here we go again; another 'research opportunity' for those participants who can easily get to central London.
What about Birmingham or Manchester?
I should like to take part, but London is just too far for me (170 miles). I would travel to either Birmingham or Manchester (50 or 80 miles).
Have these market research companies not realised that there is a world outside of London?
@Serena_L care to respond?

·
Super Moderator
10,880 Posts
Surveying only London based EV drivers will give a very biased result. Again......

Owning a BEV here in North Wales is not the same.

·
Registered
2,430 Posts
I do not know why anybody complains because the UK only exists inside the M25, and therefore anywhere elses opinions are irrelevent.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi,

I am taking input from any EV drivers with a keenness to give their opinion! We are a startup working on an app, we're based in Bristol but keen to hear from all EV drivers, especially if you have extra different experiences due to your location, and that includes WALES :)

Please DM me for further info.

Kind regards

EVH

1 - 10 of 10 Posts