Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Sun roof was never offered in the UK. There are a very small amount of UK cars that do have light grey leather seats rather than the standard light grey cloth. They also have cooled and heated front seats (standard are heated only) and heated rear seats. They are all 27kWh cars, and there are literally about 7 that Kia UK brought in.

Aside from these rare few cars, there’s just the one spec and 3 colour choices.

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Biggest frustration is dealers not bothering with type approval for tow bars citing no demand. Loads of people would like the option of a tow bar mounted bike rack and don’t want to be lugging bikes up onto a roof. Camping is popular and therefore plenty of people have camping trailers. I’m sure the car would be capable of pulling 300-400kg.

· Registered
1,299 Posts
Wow, off topic again!
OK, so this was off topic re the OP’s question, but I was replying to Boxbrownie and Ian L’s subsequent comments, and I had first replied directly to the OP’s question. Yes, I did elaborate beyond the roof question to the OP to also mention the available UK specs more generally. I thought this might be of interest and the OP did give it a thumbs up so hopefully this was not taken as universally irrelevant 😀

If my wanderings off topic have annoyed you, then sorry 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.