Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never see this get much mention. We previously had a kadjar with a panoramic roof, which was very nice. Wife is pushing for one on the enyaq.

Is it worth it. Is it just an overstated sunroof?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've ordered it.

From the pictures I've seen, it is more in size than just a sun-roof, but still not completely panoramic - by which I'd usually understand most of the roof being glass.

In fact, it looks like it doesn't quite reach the back seats.

But for me, it's good enough.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can't quite understand these panoramic sunroofs, cars get hot enough as it is without turning it into a greenhouse, make far more sense to make it a solar panel.
Simply personal preference. The two Scenics I used to drive both had sunroofs (wide, not panoramic), but the Berlingo that followed it didn't. I always found the interior dark and depressing. As it happens, that car was written off within a year (not my fault - it was parked at the time), and the replacement had a double non-opening sun-roof. Immediately, I felt a lot better about the car. I like light.

As for the greenhouse effect, I have a friend who actually brought on their tomato plants in the back of their car, before planting outside.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts