Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi as post wanted a new Kona 64kw, Premium, base colour, no finance, straight sale, but I would prefer to part ex on my Env200 Acenta van 2019 plate, with less than 3000 miles on the clock, so as brand new. I have now Just started to ring round and my ist quote back was only £17,000 + vat on my van, deal needs to be done before 5 April, but I can let the van go now if needed, as ive got 2 Peugeot Boxer electric vans sorted, and with lots of spares, but still looking around for more Boxers. Located in Warrington. Tel 07964049808. bit deaf, texting is fine. yours Dave Arthur

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi as post wanted a new Kona 64kw, Premium, base colour, no finance, straight sale, but I would prefer to part ex on my Env200 Acenta van 2019 plate, with less than 3000 miles on the clock, so as brand new. I have now Just started to ring round and my ist quote back was only £17,000 + vat on my van, deal needs to be done before 5 April, but I can let the van go now if needed, as ive got 2 Peugeot Boxer electric vans sorted, and with lots of spares, but still looking around for more Boxers. Located in Warrington. Tel 07964049808. bit deaf, texting is fine. yours Dave Arthur

Hi Best offer now is £18150 + vat

1 - 2 of 2 Posts