Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning all,

These are testing times and I hope that everyone is doing what they can to keep their loved ones safe and healthy. I imagine that many of you are at home more than you are used to and looking for some ways to pass the time and to distract yourself from the news.

If you find yourself in that situation, I may have a solution for some brief respite.

I am looking for up to 10 volunteers to take part in a consumer panel on electric vehicle charging technology. This is to assist with a project being undertaken by Cenex, an independent not-for-profit research and consultancy company operating in the low emission transport sector.

The consumer panel for domestic users will take the form of a webinar on Friday of this week and there is no baseline of technical knowledge required. Your names will be anonymised in any further use of the results and I only need 45 minutes of your time. It’s completely free to join and will be joinable by clicking a link that I will send by email.

For each participant, we will donate £20 towards the Trussell Trust, the UK’s nationwide network of foodbanks to help feed those most in need during the Coronavirus outbreak.

The latest update on their operations during this time can be found here: What does tonight's announcement mean for food banks? - The Trussell Trust

Hope that some of you can assist. Please click the google form link in the replies to express your interest and advise on your availability.

Take care everyone and thanks for your time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I still have some spots available. If anyone is interested, please do fill in the google form on post #2 of this thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts