Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Are you interested an earning an extra passive income just by driving around as usual in the UK?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
How are you?

My name is Maria and I work for a company called Adverttu. We are a transit media company that transform cars into amazing moving billboards. As a company that is always looking to improve our method, we know that the future is EV and we've been working on more sustainable ways of advertising, so I'm very excited to share this news with you. For the first time in our history, we are doing an exclusive campaign for EV drivers.

Adverttu is searching for EV drivers in and around Central London who want to earn up to £175 per month and jazz up their vehicle with some seriously cool visuals.

So, ping me a message if you want to participate in this amazing campaign.

·
Registered
MG ZS EV Exclusive
349 Posts
Here we go again...
Seeking advertisers in Central London. Why is it that agencies, etc, can only see London.
There's a big wide world outside of London. Why don't you use it?

Reactions: Spiny

·
Registered
602 Posts
In this case, the point may be that EVs can travel through Central London and not pay for the privilege.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here we go again...
Seeking advertisers in Central London. Why is it that agencies, etc, can only see London.
There's a big wide world outside of London. Why don't you use it?
Hi Mike, we are a small, but growing startup. At this point we have the EV in London, but are sales team is working to bring it all over the UK. We definitely know the potential the UK have. Our App has over 18k drivers from all over the UK.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In this case, the point may be that EVs can travel through Central London and not pay for the privilege.
Hey there EdH, not at all. Our idea is to reach out to drivers that already go through central london on their daily driving. Our motto is "earn an extra passive income driving around as usual". The choice of location is based on our clients and where they want their brand to be seen, so we selecte in our data base the drivers that have that Central London as their daily driving routine.

·
Registered
602 Posts
That's exactly what I meant but your business model presumably takes account of the fact that EV drivers do not pay congestion or emission charges in Central London.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts