Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my ZE50 and pretty happy with it so far. One question is how to change the warning noise. I can work out to switch it off but when I press and hold the button nothing is happening, According to the manual it should cycle through the 3 noises.

Am I missing something?

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,731 Posts
It’s quite subtle. It will of course only make a noise when you’re driving, not stationary.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can hear the default “alien mother ship coming to land” noise but cant seem to find a way to select the other 2. I don’t think the default one is subtle though but kinda like it. Just want to find out what the other ones sound like

·
Registered
Renault ZOE R135 ZE50 GTLine July 2020 (Sold: R90 ZE40 i Dynamic Nav June 2017)
693 Posts
I can hear the default “alien mother ship coming to land” noise but cant seem to find a way to select the other 2. I don’t think the default one is subtle though but kinda like it. Just want to find out what the other ones sound like
You have to be moving when you press the button to toggle through the sounds. Find a quiet lane and open the windows. Then drive along slowly and toggle the sounds until you find the one you like best. Only need to do it once in the life of the car.

·
Registered
ZOE 50 Intens + CCS, Flamme Red
58 Posts
In fact, I managed to change the sound of the pedestrian warning when the car was not moving.
It is necessary to have the car "on" but the brake must not be applied.
Then press the on / off pedestrian warning button to set the sound you like.
It's ZOE 50.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts