Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Thanks for pitching in @ElectricIan - any help to fight these leeches is welcome. I hope this is #51 success for you.

There is one thing though. There seems to be two Dr Dave's as forum members. One is the OP - @DrDave and another who joined much later whose forum name has a space between the r and the D - as in Dr Dave. And you just named the second one in post #19 - which will no doubt confuse him lol.
Well spotted. I did think the name was familiar.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
As long as you precis everything in full view here so we can all learn. Please.
Certainly will. Its unlikely the rats will be on here but they certainly frequent the more dedicated fora.

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
6,922 Posts
Quickest route to get rid of them is to find out whether they have the correct permissions for the signage. It can't be backdated. Without it the invoice is has no power at all.

POFA2012 has also been replaced but the code of practice still hasn't been produced. It's a shambles.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Quickest route to get rid of them is to find out whether they have the correct permissions for the signage. It can't be backdated. Without it the invoice is has no power at all.

POFA2012 has also been replaced but the code of practice still hasn't been produced. It's a shambles.
Good shout. Advertisement consent is required for signage and planning permission for cameras if they are not mounted on an existing building.
Without it these are both illegal acts and it is not legal to benefit from an illegal act ergo they can not (or rather should not) be issuing PCNs.

However these have scant regard to following rules (which is somewhat ironic).

·
Registered
3,108 Posts

When was POFA 2012 superceded? I've not got any active cases what with all that's been going on.

I have had a look and can't seem to find reference to it. And yes, the BPA COP hasn't been updated since January so still references it.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Looking at the legislation it has been amended but still is in force.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts