Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys

I've a 2021 Kona and wanted to know if I can disable the intelligent speed warning? I can disable it in the setting menu but it re enables when I shut down the car and start it up again.

With it enabled mine only shows the speed limit when I go past signs. When there are no signs like on a motorway it just shows a blank sign (---). If I disable it it then gets the speed limit from maps which is better as it mostly on then. I know the pre facelift Kona's you can disable it and leave it disabled. Also it is more intelligent when on, when you don't have signs at the side of the road it shows the speed limit from maps.

I have called the service dept at my local dealer but they say that it is a feature, not a bug.

Cheers

Rob

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Stageshoot, thanks for the reply.

I'm unsure whether I could disabe it on the previous software version it was on. I didn't really try the old software, just saw there was a shiny new version out and upgraded. I'm unable to roll back now though so would like to know if it is this software on the 2021 car or it did it preiously.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts