Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
IONIQForum.com- The Largest Hyundai IONIQ Forum And Community!

Hi all,

For anyone interested in Personal or Business leases we have great terms on the Hyundai Ioniq Premium & Premium SE 5dr Hatch Auto in either of the Metallic paint choices.At Fleetdrive Electric - Drive Electric we regularly drive and highly rate this EV.

For example, on Personal Contract Hire the figures are:

- 36 months -Hyundai Ioniq Premium = monthly rental of £303.64 inc VAT (6+35 - 8,000 miles per annum customer maintained, initial rental of £1821.84 inc VAT - 10.80 pence per mile excess mileage charge)

Vehicles are in stock for quick turnaround - the above rental figures include delivery to your home or work with a full handover and all EVSE..

If you would like any further info or would like individual leasing quotes on the Hyundai Ioniq Premium or Premium SE on;
- any mileage (from 6,000 to 50,000 per annum),
- with or without full maintenance included
- on a different length of contract
- or with an alternative initial rental

Then just email me at [email protected] or feel free call on 01628 899 720.

Thanks, Ian
Fleetdrive Electric / Drive Electric

·
Registered
27 Posts
I would consider a Hyundai as my Nissan Leaf lease is up at the end of January. However, the deals available on the 30kw leaf are very tempting and while I know the Leaf has been about for a while the prices can't be ignored.

I'm sure the Hyundai will be a roaring success, I'll have to wait for some keener deals.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes we also have a great offer on both the 24kw leafs. Aswell as the 30kw. Of course it always comes down to the pounds and the pennies and how the vehicle will work around your life style. The added value with the Hyundai is the extra range.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts