Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all,

My EV is on order, and I’m swatting up in advance!

With the Kona EV, does each key holder have their own profile which includes their favoured vehicle settings etc? If so, how deep does this personalisation go?

I ask because my wife and I have very different driving styles: I like all gadgets on, she likes them all off!!
It is a pain to keep switching settings on and off depending on who is driving!!!

I just wondered if the Kona might solve this problem: I remember the sales blurb mentioning something about setting up things as you like them…

Cheers!

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
You get two named driver profiles and one called guest. I think anything settable through the infotainment is saved in the profiles but I'm not really sure as my wife and I just leave everything set the same.

Reactions: CJKonaE

·
Registered
782 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum. Congratulations on ordering the Kona, it's worth the wait.

I've just been out to the car and checked.
You can set the Sat-Nav view preference as either north, direction of travel, or 3D.
You can link different phones via the Bluetooth so that only the driver gets the hands free, and the driver gets their playlist from the phone's audio player.
You can link a second Blue Link account.

Diving settings have to be set manually from the default.

Hope that helps. :)

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
Thanks for this! I wish we could do that 😂
The original software in my 2020 Kona didn't have the multiple profiles. That was the one with the three panel home screen. The newer software with the revamped home screen added the profiles so if you don't have them but do have the ten inch screen ask your dealer to update it..

Reactions: CJKonaE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts