·
Administrator
11,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
1,128 Posts
Love the comments...

This whole debate is going to get more and more desperate as people try to prop up a huge profitable industry that can be replaced with a few panels on the roof.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I particularly enjoyed that TrevorJL challenged some of the doubters - with real world experienc - before obviously becoming overwhelmed!

Reactions: Olivier

·
Registered
221 Posts
Good work there by Trevor, I had a quick look at the profile of one of his opponents ArthurSparknottle.

2,378 comments! Blimey at an average post size of 500 words and average typer of 40wpm that's 495 hours of commenting online! No wonder the economics of owning an ev don't work for him he doesn't have time to drive.

Best part of the profile page 2,378 comments, 2 followers.

I just wish someone could have posted to say this isn't the future, you can do it now. I generate xxxx, consume yyyy for zzz miles per year. :)

·
Registered
6,779 Posts
'Turn on the deicer remotely' - don't think that is news :)

Deliver parcels to you boot ... Amazon do this in Germany already but only works on a three box car and if you keep the boot empty. Parcel lockers are far more sensible.

As for driving around dispensing fuel in random locations. As a former biker they had better not. Diesel spills are lethally slippery. Hopefully the health and safety brigade will kill that one stone dead.

If you want a car that is always full in the morning buy an EV ...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
I particularly enjoyed that TrevorJL challenged some of the doubters - with real world experienc - before obviously becoming overwhelmed!
Cheers - I'd completely forgotton I put my head above the parapet on that one! The telegraph is always one of the most hostile locations, though I thought I detected a certain amount of 'coming around'.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts