Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now this looks pretty cool:

Based on the e208/e2008 platform and comes with either a 50 kWh or 75 kWh battery.

I wonder what the price will be...

·
Registered
187 Posts
We were supposed to be getting Electric Vans for Pathology when our last Lease was renewed, but range suddenly became an issue, shame. Peugeot Partner is our van of choice.

These will be a step up, perhaps I should start bending the ears of our contracts branch.

·
Super Moderator
6,275 Posts
Or this version from Toyota, same van but with a 1m km battery warrantee.....

·
Registered
2017 Golf GTE
1,779 Posts
Or this version from Toyota, same van but with a 1m km battery warrantee.....

I do like the fact that they are offering a full range of body design s and capacities like you get with an ICE van.

I think that they are getting serious about BEVs at last.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I agree it's about time. A good proportion of delivery van work is in a Urban setting and they can cope with the range.

Every little helps.

·
Registered
2017 Golf GTE
1,779 Posts
I agree it's about time. A good proportion of delivery van work is in a Urban setting and they can cope with the range.

Every little helps.
I think that the vans are vital to reducing emissions. There are statistics to show that car mileage has been pretty constant for several years and most of the traffic growth has been in the van sector.

Certainly evident on my street with all the on-line purchases I make.

So I should use the local shops instead. But I am shielding because I am so old.

Catch 22.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Like the look of the commercial van. Thinking about changing my vw transporter but I didn’t like the Nissan env200. Anyone care to guess at a price I’m thinking it might be quite pricey. Would be willing to go to 25,000 plus vat. Think I might be disappointed.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts