Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if owners of the e2008 are getting any more updates on their Peugeot app. I remember doing an update immedtiately after I got the car back in August. But nothing more since then. The Tom Tom got two map updates, I had done one immediately with the touchscreen update back in August and another one maybe one or two months later can't remember. Nothing more since then.

I'm asking because the Peugeot app here is not officially supported in Malta and while I can use all the features, I'm wondering if it's a case of no available updates, or if these are "hidden" for me because I'm based in Malta.

Good day everyone!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if owners of the e2008 are getting any more updates on their Peugeot app. I remember doing an update immedtiately after I got the car back in August. But nothing more since then. The Tom Tom got two map updates, I had done one immediately with the touchscreen update back in August and another one maybe one or two months later can't remember. Nothing more since then.

I'm asking because the Peugeot app here is not officially supported in Malta and while I can use all the features, I'm wondering if it's a case of no available updates, or if these are "hidden" for me because I'm based in Malta.

Good day everyone!
Good afternoon, I am just in the process of doing my update now. I have 2 files to download and transfer. I tried to do them both together, however it looks as though it will only allow one at a time. Just in the process of transferring it from my pc to the USB stick. A lot of aggravation. Just hope it is worth it. All the best.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good afternoon, I am just in the process of doing my update now. I have 2 files to download and transfer. I tried to do them both together, however it looks as though it will only allow one at a time. Just in the process of transferring it from my pc to the USB stick. A lot of aggravation. Just hope it is worth it. All the best.
It's slow. Be patient!!! ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
This is the version I am on now.
View attachment 140885
Hi there, this is probably a stupid question but for the life of me I can't find out how to get to the "System Information" screen that is showing in your screenshot. Could you let me know what you pressed to get there?
Also have a Peugeot e2008 in case that wasn't clear.

Thanks!

P.S. So much for intuitive software design :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts