Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale: 2011 Peugeot iOn, real world range at 55mph 60 miles (summer), 45 miles (depths of winter). 46500 miles. Reliable town car with reasonably new tyres, which sailed through its recent MOT in July (can MOT again ahead of sale if asked). Light weight but good for ferrying kids around. 5 doors, 4 seats. Located in Glasgow but I can potentially deliver. Both charging cables included (type 2 to type 1 and UK 3 pin plug).

Price now reduced to £3995.

Car is listed on Autotrader. Photos available via this Autotrader link

Happy to listen to sensible offers and to be contacted for further discussion. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fair point. But I am looking to buy a used Leaf40 and these have crept up in price in the last six months from £13k to £16k even for the high mileage models. As I'm not running a charity, I have to go with the market value. Rest assured every penny I earn from this sale will be reinvested in the EV economy.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
23,073 Posts
Fair point. But I am looking to buy a used Leaf40 and these have crept up in price in the last six months from £13k to £16k even for the high mileage models. As I'm not running a charity, I have to go with the market value. Rest assured every penny I earn from this sale will be reinvested in the EV economy.
I wasn’t criticising your post, merely pointing out that these cars don’t seem to lose their value.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
I wasn’t criticising your post, merely pointing out that these cars don’t seem to lose their value.
Compared to a similar sized ICE that’s very true. Four years ago my triplet cost £4250 for a MY2013. Sold now for a Leaf. But yeah prices must be strong. Cheers

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes although I'm throwing in free delivery to East Midlands. I won't comment further as I am still in the process of completing the sale. The process is far enough on that I am comfortable describing it as sold.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts