Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Col: Silver
Reg: 2012
miles 21800
RegNo BN62 LVP

Domestic 3 pin Charge cable
+Car Cover.

I have had it just over 1 year now, as 2nd Owner I bought July 2015
really good condition - except will need two new front tires soon.
I've used this daily to get to work 32 miles round trip - been perfect
unfortunately I have to sell.
I get around 57miles range - coldest last winter (-5 c)
(with+Heating+Lights+wipers+FogLights on)
summer 65-70 miles

PRICING
£5400 as described
or
£5460
with 2X new front tyres or
or
£5600
with 2X new front tyres and 25,000 mile Peugeot Service - To be arranged
note: This may take a week or so to arrange.

Item 2 - Charge Cable - sold Separately
16 m Charge Cable Type1 to Type2 (rated at 16 amps)
£180.00

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Carima
No - not sold yet, I was planning on posting it on Autotrader, but haven't got round to it.
is there any further info you want.?
car had a routine service last February @ 15868 miles

·
Registered
114 Posts
Oh also....
Taxed zero till 30th June 2018
MOT - 20th July 2018
Tax is not transferable any more. When you post off the V5 to the DVLA to tell them about the new owner they will cancel the tax (and issue a pro rata refund for the remaining time). However as your ion is electric, tax for the new owner won't cost anything, and you won't get a refund as there is nothing to refund

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
@ carima
Here is the battery test I had done in Feb this year.
View attachment 68193
That first page of the battery report doesn't really show anything of interest. It's just the current voltages (and therefore state of balance) of only one of the cell modules in the car, not even the whole pack.

The main figure of interest in the battery report is the estimated Ah capacity, which will be a single number of around 35 - 46Ah. This gives a good indication of the state of health of the battery.

In theory a brand new battery was 46Ah usable capacity, so that would correspond to a SoH of 100%. Mine at 35k miles is currently sitting on around 39.5Ah or around 86% SoH, having dropped by around 0.5Ah in the 8000 miles since I bought it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@DBMandrake
Hi thanks for this info. I just asked Peugeot dealer to test battery and this page is what I was given. Is there a specific test I should ask for, something a bit more comprehensive. Would be usefull.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
@DBMandrake
Hi thanks for this info. I just asked Peugeot dealer to test battery and this page is what I was given. Is there a specific test I should ask for, something a bit more comprehensive. Would be usefull.
That page is just the report from one of the CMU's - I forget the exact numbers but there are about 12 of these ECU's each responsible for balancing and monitoring groups of 4 or 8 cells.

There is another overall BMS (battery management system) ECU which monitors the data from these and manages the entire battery pack as a whole including charge and discharge - the report from the main BMS is the one that includes the usable battery capacity in Ah.

·
Registered
135 Posts
@ Anim8 I was going to ask you that - but someone beat me to it..... :)

@ DBMandrake - Could I ask how the battery degradation of this car manifests itself in the instrument cluster? For example - I believe the Leaf loses one bar after around 15% deg and then each other bar lost for further 6% deg.

Does your 14% deg show as a loss of 'battery bars' on your car? Or does it continue to show all bars when full?

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
@ Anim8 I was going to ask you that - but someone beat me to it..... :)

@ DBMandrake - Could I ask how the battery degradation of this car manifests itself in the instrument cluster? For example - I believe the Leaf loses one bar after around 15% deg and then each other bar lost for further 6% deg.

Does your 14% deg show as a loss of 'battery bars' on your car? Or does it continue to show all bars when full?
It will still show full bars when charged but just get less range per charge. It doesn’t have a separate battery health scale like a leaf.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts