Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Peugeot has increased its deposit contributions by £950 as part of an “Exclusively for You” offer giving motorists up to £8,100 off until the end of 2020.

·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think what they are saying is it is individual to you so different people may receive different deals or perhaps more accurately different cars (stock vs factory order) receive different "price support". Also I think you have to sign up to see what they are offering you presumably handing in your contact details to do so.

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
18,529 Posts
I think what they are saying is it is individual to you so different people may receive different deals or perhaps more accurately different cars (stock vs factory order) receive different "price support". Also I think you have to sign up to see what they are offering you presumably handing in your contact details to do so.
No. If you look at the site it depends on the car.

So stinky underpowered diesels probably get the most discount.

Although I can't see which car actually has an £8,100 'discount'.

·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you look at the e-208 as an example it says this.

Have you discovered our Exclusively For You online offers available across the PEUGEOT range?
Now featuring an additional £210 support towards your deposit contribution* in celebration of our 210 year anniversary.
There's never been a better time to choose your new PEUGEOT.
Discover more by signing up today.

it shows the £825 deposit contribution does that include the additional £210 or not is not clear however the original article said
"Peugeot has increased its deposit contributions by £950 as part of an “Exclusively for You” offer"
It doesn't say up to £950 so I assume (perhaps wrongly) that the £825 can't be all that is on offer.
I don't want to be chased by a Peugeot salesperson so i'm not signing up but it may help someone on here.

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition
4,916 Posts
Yeah, but all really comes down the PCP cost. The discount of teen gets recovered with higher finance rates.

Do you have a link to the ID.3 deal?
I presume he means the CarWow deals that people are getting, equates to £3k PICG, £3k VW Finance contribution and then up to £3k dealer discount.

Not quite the same thing as a £9k discount though given a third of it is PICG.

·
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I presume he means the CarWow deals that people are getting, equates to £3k PICG, £3k VW Finance contribution and then up to £3k dealer discount.

Not quite the same thing as a £9k discount though given a third of it is PICG.
Yes the 3+3+3 deal, I should have been clearer, still a great deal if you are thinking of an ID.3 at some point but are in a position to jump now. For context it's roughly the same price as the base model e-208 featured above when you factor in the agreed future value. More space, bigger battery, faster charging, better headlights.

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition
4,916 Posts
Yes the 3+3+3 deal, I should have been clearer, still a great deal if you are thinking of an ID.3 at some point but are in a position to jump now. For context it's roughly the same price as the base model e-208 featured above when you factor in the agreed future value. More space, bigger battery, faster charging, better headlights.
Yes, agreed, and what tempted me into one! 👍🙂

1 - 10 of 10 Posts