Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've been mulling over a phone holder as did not want a sucker on the windscreen. o_O

So I thought I'd share my new Brodit phone holder with you, mine is generic as I do not need it on charge all the time plus I wanted to keep the case on when I had it in the holder. I did not want the charging version for my phone. (You can see the cigarette lighter cable coming up when I need it!)

Whatever holder; this mounting clip is very easy to fit and is just what I wanted! :D

·
Registered
567 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Hi All,

I've been mulling over a phone holder as did not want a sucker on the windscreen. o_O

So I thought I'd share my new Brodit phone holder with you, mine is generic as I do not need it on charge all the time plus I wanted to keep the case on when I had it in the holder. I did not want the charging version for my phone. (You can see the cigarette lighter cable coming up when I need it!)

Whatever holder; this mounting clip is very easy to fit and is just what I wanted! :D

Is the fitting at the back a standard accessory? Can you please let us know how you fitted it?

Ta,

Eugene

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 - 7 of 7 Posts