Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gun metal grey with solar spoiler. Lovely car and there's a lot to get my head round which is going to take its time. I am still battling with carwings which I have signed into on the phone but can't sort in the car as it keeps saying no service. I am sure I will sort it or local dealer will have a look for me. It's a lovely place to be and we have had some fun driving behind some ramblers who did not realise we were right behind them for a good few minutes, but I suppose that's why it's got a horn if you have limited patience! Just ordered a free charging card from ecotricity I am assuming that's the only one I need although I can't see me using anything else other than home charging.

·
Registered
5,817 Posts
Congratulations. I'd order a CYC card as well since that seems to "roam" quite well onto non ecotricity chargers, just in case.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Congratulations!
Carwings requires good mobile phone signal as it uses its own built in connection to run the Carwings service, O2 I believe. Maybe try logging in from a different location. Oh, just remembered, I couldn't log into Carwings on 14 December. System may have been down which does happen from time to time.
Enjoy your new ride :-D

·
Super Moderator
7,575 Posts
Still no joy on carwings in car reg car symbol with axe. Will have to email dealer ?
Yes, sounds like they haven't activated the telematics module in the car before delivery.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I nearly went blue which I think looks good with the wheel upgrade but it is also a bit light. White looks good but the wife has a white x trail so a bit his and hers. Car is going in tomorrow to sort the carwings!

·
Registered
519 Posts
My partner and myself are torn between the blue, gunmetal and black. I was looking for some recent pics of the gunmetal one to have a look at!

Looks great!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Agreed Paul. I saw a nissan note at the dealership in the same blue and it looked bad. The blue seems to have got a lot lighter than when it first came out ? The leather by the way is stunning and has a lovely blue stitching, I actually found myself (for a brief moment) stroking the passenger seat. (I have never had leather before)!! For me it would be the gun metal or pearl white (that's more £ again) all the way.

·
Registered
Leaf 40
872 Posts
Slightly off topic but are there new colour options for the 2014 model? I looked on Nissan's website but only see the same colours as were offered when I chose my 2013 spec Leaf. Looks like I'll be replacing mine in June next year with another Leaf and my previous 1st preference, White is now common as muck! I quite like my Magnetic Red but will want a change, naturally ;)

·
Registered
555 Posts
I'm a big fan of the colour :)
I'm not. When somebody T-bones you and says "Sorry mate, I never saw you" it's because the car is the same colour as the road it's driven on.
Most of the time, most of the roads are dark grey.
Most of the time, most of the sky is dark grey.
Why camouflage your car?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts