Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, new to the forum having just picked up a 69 plate i3s last week. Still learning how everything works really.
one question I have is I wanted myself and the wife to have the app on both our phones that allows you to see where the car is, state of charge etc. Find it strange that only one of you can have it or is there a way around it?

Heres a pic after a good clean and putting our private plate on at the weekend.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hi all, new to the forum having just picked up a 69 plate i3s last week. Still learning how everything works really.
one question I have is I wanted myself and the wife to have the app on both our phones that allows you to see where the car is, state of charge etc. Find it strange that only one of you can have it or is there a way around it?

Heres a pic after a good clean and putting our private plate on at the weekend.
View attachment 149520
Nice colour. There is a way round it as I have the app on phone and tablet. You will need to both use the same sign in credentials. Set up pin and use fingerprint to sign in. I'm still having problems with the app forgetting sign in details on occasions, but fairly simple to sort out if you use a password manager.

·
Registered
2017 Renault Zoe R90 Signature Nav
342 Posts
I have to admit that I really like this colour combo. How life changes eh? 😂
If someone had told me few years back that I will like a brown car I would've laughed however, this is really, really nice 👍 Enjoy your car.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you on the colour compliments all! It was a gamble as I couldnt see it in the flesh due to distance from the dealers and being described as Jacaro Beige didn’t instill me with confidence I would like it! I probably wouldn’t if it wasn’t for the black alloys roof and bonnet to be honest.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice colour. There is a way round it as I have the app on phone and tablet. You will need to both use the same sign in credentials. Set up pin and use fingerprint to sign in. I'm still having problems with the app forgetting sign in details on occasions, but fairly simple to sort out if you use a password manager.
Thanks for the info…..thinking about it I may have used the wrong password when installing it on the wife’s phone so I’ll try that again 👍

·
Registered
Blue BMW i3s 94ah 2018
129 Posts
Daughter and I both installed app and use it. Sometimes at the same time. Just seems to work 🙂

My 68 plate i3s arrived a couple of weeks ago. Very pleased with it. Searched far and wide to get exactly what I wanted. Bought in Essex and shipped on a flatbed to Scotland.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Daughter and I both installed app and use it. Sometimes at the same time. Just seems to work 🙂

My 68 plate i3s arrived a couple of weeks ago. Very pleased with it. Searched far and wide to get exactly what I wanted. Bought in Essex and shipped on a flatbed to Scotland.
Mine came from Oxford to Kent during the first lockdown in similar style and my previous i3 had the reverse journey :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts