Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
17,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it's now confirmed.

Car is getting registered and will be ready for pickup next Friday. It is a GT Line with CCS in metallic red.

So let me know if you have any burning questions.

I suspect the first thing I'll be doing is a distance run to test consumption and battery capacity. :)

So excited.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
When did you order?
Will you be doing any electric highway (ecotricity) charging on your early long run?

·
Registered
Renault Zoe 50
17,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Does the heater work properly? What are the interior plastics and fit and finish like compared to the earlier cars? How does the stereo compare to the previous versions?

All the important stuff ;)
Good points. All stuff that's difficult to test in the showroom cars.

·
Premium Member
11,458 Posts
Personally I’m curious about the App.
Will it even be released by the time you collect? It is a farse how long it is taking.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Try and calculate maximum available battery capacity after a long run during your range test please! :) So jealous, that was the spec I got quoted last year at DSG but decided it was too expensive, maybe in 12 months time it will be more affordable and I'll have more equity in our current 12 month old ZE40 ;)

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
Yup in the absence of a formula or CanZE or similar tool you'll have to go old school (y) and drive until your nerve gives out, we expect you to stop no sooner than 1% SOC and see how many kWh it lets you use from 100%. o_O:ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
256 Posts
So it's now confirmed.

Car is getting registered and will be ready for pickup next Friday. It is a GT Line with CCS in metallic red.

So let me know if you have any burning questions.

I suspect the first thing I'll be doing is a distance run to test consumption and battery capacity. :)

So excited.
That’s interesting as going to see our dealer tomorrow to discuss upgrade to a ZE50 only able to look at LHD and told there demo not here until March. Sounds as if you will getting one of the first in the UK then. Look forward to hearing your thoughts

·
had an R240, got an R90, might get a ZE50
508 Posts
Finally there is a bit of excitement about the ZE50...... and next week there will be a RHD ZE50 in private hands. ..... excellent. .... a real story to be told about an available BEV rather that future promises from other manufacturers who are a bit late for the party.
Don't forget to update us and post some photos.

·
Zoe Devotee
9,259 Posts
Finally there is a bit of excitement about the ZE50...... and next week there will be a RHD ZE50 in private hands. ..... excellent. .... a real story to be told about an available BEV rather that future promises from other manufacturers who are a bit late for the party.
Don't forget to update us and post some photos.
Nothing wrong with being a bit late to a party if you turn up equipped with the right kit. Remember Zoe arrived after the Leaf and iMiev and that turned out well. ;)

Reactions: Richard Gledhill
1 - 20 of 497 Posts