Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

321 - 340 of 402 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Reminder: UK remains the only target market for the Zoe that doesn't have the MyRenault app yet.
This is the reply I got when asking on Twitter when the UK app will be available - ‘Hi there, the new MY Renault app will be available later in the year so for now, please use the mobile version of MY Renault via the website here bit.ly/2PcLLJ6’

I guessing things like charging, preconditioning etc will only be programmable in car until the apps available.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I guessing things like charging, preconditioning etc will only be programmable in car until the apps available.
Quick update regarding all that, this is the reply -
‘Hi, this will be part of the Z.E. app. It's in the final testing stages and we hope to have it available to our customers very soon. Apologies for any delay. Thanks!’

So it looks like there will be a MYRenault app and a Z.E. app!

·
Registered
12,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #323
Quick update regarding all that, this is the reply -
‘Hi, this will be part of the Z.E. app. It's in the final testing stages and we hope to have it available to our customers very soon. Apologies for any delay. Thanks!’

So it looks like there will be a MYRenault app and a Z.E. app!
It would be quicker if they just worked on one App.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I believe RHD demonstraters begin arriving at dealerships at the end of March. Customer cars almost immediately after (Mine is due Apr 15).
We ordered our GT Line mid December but haven’t been given a delivery date yet. When I called our dealer they stated that the non-rapid charge Zoe’s would be arriving first.

What model have you ordered?

·
Registered
164 Posts
One of the new features seems to be door to door navigation.

In theory (!!) one should be able to define an itinerary in the app, the app then creates a route taking into account charging stations (this functionality exists already and it’s working wonderfully), and then send the route to the car navigation over the air, with all the travel points etc. Again, in theory! The app for me is not yet active, although all necessary stuff was done by the dealer and it’s a bit frustrating...

·
Registered
536 Posts
We o
We ordered our GT Line mid December but haven’t been given a delivery date yet. When I called our dealer they stated that the non-rapid charge Zoe’s would be arriving first.

We ordered a Flame Red GT Line with rapid charge and winter pack on 6th Feb. Got an email from dealer today confirming a build date of 26th March and at the dealer mid-April. Very exciting! 😀

·
Registered
536 Posts
We o

We ordered a Flame Red GT Line with rapid charge and winter pack on 6th Feb. Got an email from dealer today confirming a build date of 26th March and at the dealer mid-April. Very exciting! 😀

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yep what our dealer did for us when we bought the current Zoe
We o

my thats quick. We ordered a GT LIne rapid on the 7th Feb but last info was May/June delivery.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
I'm likely to pull the trigger on one, but am wondering about the colour. It's limited to the solid white (no) , dark grey (Never, never, never! ), black or Highland Grey. The latter seems to be silver.

Is it? Because if so, that's the colour for me.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
24,380 Posts
What's wrong with white (OK, what's right with it, but why not?) Just curious.

·
24,380 Posts
So it's now confirmed.

Car is getting registered and will be ready for pickup next Friday. It is a GT Line with CCS in metallic red.

So let me know if you have any burning questions.

I suspect the first thing I'll be doing is a distance run to test consumption and battery capacity. :)

So excited.
Can you say what the actual charge rate (usable into battery) is, now, at 16A and 10A?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm likely to pull the trigger on one, but am wondering about the colour. It's limited to the solid white (no) , dark grey (Never, never, never! ), black or Highland Grey. The latter seems to be silver.

Zircon Blue maybe..but agree with Donald about White

·
Registered
2,190 Posts

I was going to go for the Grey changed to Celadon Blue, my dealer said the Grey is quite silvery.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Another advantage of leasing:
Found my wife agonising over colour. She hates white.

Pointed out the difference over 2 years is more than the whole cost of metallic paint - She ordered white - It’s a “rental”. It won’t get washed. It’ll be brown within a week.
Another bonus of leasing is the saving one makes on car washing. Just a quick vac every couple of weeks and that’s it.

·
24,380 Posts
If you are saying white makes it more non-descript/boring and drawing less attention from the skazzies, all the better.

Solid white. Getting even better!! ;)

321 - 340 of 402 Posts