Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help, I can’t find any pictures anywhere of the Pixel Perfect Grey interior for the Premium. Light-Mid-or Dark grey. Has anyone seen one.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Finally managed to find them, it looks like this might be Pixel Perfect Grey. If anyone can confirm that would be great.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Just took another look at the interior.
There are slight differences to the picture you have.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I noticed in the video the grey seating and thought that's what you want that's it, 🙄 until I looked back at the picture you provided..crazy hope you find the correct specifications.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I noticed in the video the grey seating and thought that's what you want that's it, 🙄 until I looked back at the picture you provided..crazy hope you find the correct specifications.
Not sure what I’m getting, I contacted Hyundai yesterday and they are unable to give any clarification. Oh well we will see what comes. Thank you.

·
Registered
11 Posts

I took these two pictures of a gray cloth interior from a lower trim I5 I saw in Toronto. Might not be the same as what you get in the UK, but it's definitely gray cloth :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Many thanks for sending these through, I believe these are the SE seat specification. Thank you.
We only have black or gray cloth and leather options in Canada. And the leather is only available on the big battery AWD with "Ultimate Package". At least you have options. We essentially get to pick our drivetrain, and only if we pick the top drivetrain can we pick the Ultimate pack which delivers all of the premium goodies and tricks. Some good things are standard across all trims, like heat pump, heated front seats and steering wheel, and a lot of safety features.

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 147634 View attachment 147635
I took these two pictures of a gray cloth interior from a lower trim I5 I saw in Toronto. Might not be the same as what you get in the UK, but it's definitely gray cloth :)
Thank you for those pictures. I’m waiting for the AWD preferred Ioniq 5 and I worries about the fabric, coming from Mercedes and BMW world. I hope the awful cheap fabrics from UK and France never come abroad to Canada. I’ll otherwise cancel my reservation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts