Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Picked it up today guys. Performance+.. my god, you won’t be disappointed, well worth the wait. Best car I’ve owned and driven in my 52 years, promise. Sorry, didn’t mean to gloat!
Yeah you did, but who can blame you ;) When you are over the moon with something then it’s one of those things, we have to share.

I’m getting mine tomorrow. Performance and really can’t wait now either.

Best of luck with it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yesterday a VW driver waved at me. I had a moment of 'who's behind me' and missed a wave back - sorry Mr VW.
Tesla S driver and passenger waved. ✋ (but the 3 kids in my car initiated that - and it was an S)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I have a M3LRAWD, and I flashed my lights and waved at an MS coming the other direction, and he waved back.
Yay(y). Wasn't me though😪

DAY 16

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hmm I had the joys in my M3 of being ignored by the model S owners at the Kiele services supercharger. Understandable though as when all the M3 riff raff start hogging the superchargers it will make getting their free supercharging more difficult :)

Interestingly I met my 1st fellow model 3 driver at Warwick services within 2 hours of picking up my car 2 weeks ago. He was chatty but primarily because he had picked up the model 3 as a rental (that surprised me with the X thousand people waiting years for their car) and could not figure out why it was not charging (wrong cable).

I find model X'ers to be enthusiastic wavers

·
Registered
267 Posts
I know it says wave, but is it ok to bow in reverence when to meet an owner at Asda's parking lot? Hope it is. :)

Blue SR+, he says it drives like a dream, over 1000 miles clocked in a week!

Nice to meet you sir.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Waved at about 10 Tesla’s today on my journey from mid Beds to Oxfordshire (via MK) and then back again via Aylesbury (via Oxford Superchargers).

Don’t think anyone waved back, even the two Model 3’s I saw.

I was in my black Performance Model 3

·
Registered
218 Posts
I got a wave from an old Leaf driver today. That's the first EV wave that I've ever had, it was more of a peace than a wave.

He was a youngish guy. Most Leaf drivers I see around Leeds are middled aged women.

I've only seen one other 3 driver so far. I see plenty of s and x drivers.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Saw a white one this morning on the Aberdeen bypass, couldn't see the wheels to guess the trim. A white one! Just like mine! :love: eventually...
You can add mine now to the list of Aberdeenshire white ones! Been amazing first weekend. Had a good chat with a pleasant S owner at Dundee SC, on the way up the road!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Despite Tesla Stockport is within Manchester, and they must have delivered hundreds of Model 3s, I haven't spotted one yet.
If you ever see a grey coloured P3+ driver wearing a very wide grin on his face, that'll be me! :LOL:

21 - 40 of 53 Posts