Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Waiting for Model 3
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may have noticed, Plugshare released a new app recently which includes some interface updates and unfortunately removes a key information from the app (and soon from the website): information about the power of the charger.

It's not that big of a deal for Leaf users as most chademos are the the same however Zoe users and other 22kw capable cars like Soul will find it really hard or impossible to tell which chargers are good for them as now there's no way of telling the difference between a 3kW, 7kW or 22kW charger. Many chargers don't include further details in the description and don't have enough feedback or photos to guess. What is more, even CYC app doesn't always provide accurate details.

This is affecting me personally as I drive the newer Zoe and always look for 22kW points but I was also one of the people responsible for adding, updating and verifying those details around Scotland so removing it, not only makes EV travel harder but it also means that I've wasted my time helping the Plugshare team.

I've contacted the Plugshare team and was told that they're gonna remove the details from the website soon as well but will consider adding power ratings at some point in the future.

I've been adding power to description since then it's obviously not visible in the map view and requires time and research.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thats a bummer

Reactions: cgiAlexis
1 - 3 of 3 Posts