Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
CEO, Founder of EO Charging
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all... Just came across this video. Pod Point are taking a ZOE to all 4 corners of the UK, running 15 events with people like Domino's, Red Bull F1, Sainsbury's, EE. What do you think?

·
Driving yet another EV!
2,578 Posts
I did a trip of a similar distance last year in my C-Zero and the majority of the miles were done in less than five days. They are setting the bar very low!

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
I think the fact they are combining the driving with 15 events means they must be covering a lot of miles early in the morning and late in the evening when the traffic is quieter and the chargers potentially less busy.

To my mind, the biggest challenge would be driving 2000 miles in a renault without it breaking down ;)

·
Registered
3,003 Posts
It's a bit small for me, and I don't like the idea of renting the batteries, hence my decision to go with an Ampera. However, if I didn't need to do longer journeys, I would seriously consider a leaf or Zoe for local journeys. But would need a larger car for holidays with camping gear and bikes.

I think the Zoe is nice looker, but my precious experiences of French build quality would certainly put me off a secondhand model.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts