Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am still waiting ( hoping ) for a Pod Point home charging point to be installed . I have just gone on the Yesss web site to see if there was any updates on my order, but couldn't find the pod point page . Going back via the pod point order page didn't work either . How worried should I be , they have my £ 108 ? I've emailed Yesss but nothing heard yet .
Nigel

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yesss use a 0844 number , another one of my pet hates , companys that use premium rate numbers ..... oh its a bad day :eek:)

·
Registered
118 Posts
@catherington when did you order your unit? We do all the midlands installs for pod point and we have received orders as late as 3 weeks after customers have ordered their units. What unit did you order? Do you no the installer number or location you selected?
I asked Yesss the same question today and they said it's a cautionary move until they hear what is happening with the grant..... Could be a while.:mad:

·
Registered
479 Posts
I am still waiting ( hoping ) for a Pod Point home charging point to be installed . I have just gone on the Yesss web site to see if there was any updates on my order, but couldn't find the pod point page . Going back via the pod point order page didn't work either . How worried should I be , they have my £ 108 ? I've emailed Yesss but nothing heard yet .
Nigel
Odd. I too have an order for a home charging point with Pod Point. I have just checked and I can access my order both by going via the Pod Point site, or direct with YESSS Electrical.

In reality it doesn't help that much, as the order was placed on 2nd May, and still just says 'payment received'.

I had checked in mid-may, and was told 4 to 6 weeks. I have heard nothing since. Suppose technically 6 weeks isn't up yet!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Leafquester, I was not clear , yes my order is still there , with the same info . But try and order one via Pod Point or Direct with Yesss and you can't . They have removed the link / page .

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hi Leafquester, I was not clear , yes my order is still there , with the same info . But try and order one via Pod Point or Direct with Yesss and you can't . They have removed the link / page .
Sorry, yes I see what you mean.

Pod point are still indicating you can order, but that just puts you through to the YESSS page, with, as you say, no Pod Point products to order.

Probably about time I called them again....

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the information Chris . I've ordered a tethered 7 kw upgrade for my leaf, My installer a week ago was hoped to fit , but is still awaiting the unit . I don't want him to be out of pocket if he can't claim back the grant.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I asked yesterday about a 7kw unit for another customer with a leaf but was told they aren't taking orders at present - great news. Do you have any homecharge unit at all at present? Or is it the brick you are using? We still have a few 3.7kw units in stock that we are still fitting for ev drivers only - if your installer cant get you anything we could fit you one of these instead of missing out (depending on where you are as we don't have our super fuel efficient outlander phev just yet) Then get your money back from yesss
Hope you get something sorted - Keep me posted [email protected]

Reactions: catherington

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Chris , thank you for your offer of help , the Leaf is still a month away and I will get a brick with it. I contacted my installer today and he was going to find out what is happening . I am North of Portsmouth so well outside of your area.
Thanks again. Nigel

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ill keep my fingers crossed that the guys that need the units get them fitted. This weekend nothing is outside my installation area as I have fits in Birmingham, Redditch, Chorley and then dorset on sunday! Im down your way end August so if you aren't sorted by then let me no and ill try and pull a rabbit out the hat for you.
Cheers

Reactions: catherington
1 - 13 of 13 Posts