Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
I’m new to the forum having just purchased my first EV an Ioniq 5
I have a home podpoint fittings and on first use it registered the charge cost. I then used a feee charger in Tesco at it registered that as free. I’ve just charged at home again and used 50kwh but it is registering as free in the app?? I have my tariff input correctly. Any ideas??

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi all,
I’m new to the forum having just purchased my first EV an Ioniq 5
I have a home podpoint fittings and on first use it registered the charge cost. I then used a feee charger in Tesco at it registered that as free. I’ve just charged at home again and used 50kwh but it is registering as free in the app?? I have my tariff input correctly. Any ideas??
I think it shows as free until you disconnect the car from the Pod Point. There is also a slight time delay on things.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think it shows as free until you disconnect the car from the Pod Point. There is also a slight time delay on things.
Oh brilliant, thanks for quick reply. It’s still tethered so will update once I’ve disconnected.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I found if you log out of the app then back in your balance will update. Pod point have said it’s a bug In the app When I contacted them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts