Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I just logged onto my Polar app.
It used to be very simple to view the charges but right now I can't find any trace of the cost of the energy I used.

It shows the name of the charges, time spent on it, amount of energy charged and my RFID card number.
But where is the cost?
It used to shows right there.
What's the point of removing such an important information from the file to extract on Polar app?
It clearly says extract the charges.
But no charges shpwing on it where clearly I have been charge more than my subscription.
Is there a way of viewing what I am paying for?
Regards
Peter

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi everyone.

I just logged onto my Polar app.
It used to be very simple to view the charges but right now I can't find any trace of the cost of the energy I used.

It shows the name of the charges, time spent on it, amount of energy charged and my RFID card number.
But where is the cost?
It used to shows right there.
What's the point of removing such an important information from the file to extract on Polar app?
It clearly says extract the charges.
But no charges shpwing on it where clearly I have been charge more than my subscription.
Is there a way of viewing what I am paying for?
Regards
Peter
I might be wrong but I think BP have moved functionality to a different app? There was an email a couple of weeks ago. Might be wrong.

·
Registered
2020 Vauxhall Corsa-e Elite Nav 7kw
141 Posts
Hello, yup Polar is now BP Pulse and requires using a new app. It seems eventually the old Polar apps will be deprecated.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for help.
However I have already tried to sign into BP app and it keeps crashing before I managed to look inside the app.
Back to subject though.
Surely Polar app data should have the cost occurred for the previous 2 years?
It's quite funny that it's been always showing the cost and now it doesn't show any costs going back 2 years in time.
It's like having a bank deleting your account statement after 3 months cause they been taken over by a larger bank.
It's impotent data and changing it to something completely irrelevant seems dumb.
On the other hand I do not like BP at all as on 2 occasions I have been cheated by BP in 2 different countries (more details can be given but that is not relevant to subject. On both occasions I had witnesses and BP was trying to stop any escalation but only paid the damages when threatened it will get escalated).
So I am forced to move to BP app which won't work even updated on my mobile phone and than my Polar app works and not showing any significant data on it.
That's a joke and a cheap one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts