Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody suffer at the hands of Polar Plus customer services. I called them to let them know that neither of the charge points were working in Brighton Marina. The one lady told me that they were broken and wouldn't be fixed. The 2nd couldn't understand English very well and refused to transfer the call. The third person, (male), couldn't deal with the query because he didn't understand who was responsible for the charging posts.

I tried posting this on the charge master review site but reviews are blocked .

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a go. My gripe was more to do with the lack of customer services and willingness to support from Polar Plus. They really are crap!

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I hear you. I haven't had a bad experience with them myself per se. but some of the responses from them posted on here have been quite awful.

I don't think that their subscription-only model (on most of their rapid chargers) is conducive to mass EV take-up either, but that's another story.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi have had the same problem with a post near me, when i went to use it, it was dead and on ringing polar was told that they are waiting for the council to get back to them after they sent a quote to get it repaired...

But it is still showing as available on the so called live map. Sent an email today to polar asking them just how many other post are not working but show as available lol. some how i don`t think i will get a reply

The post is CM-1952P at Gainsborough have put a report on zap map but as we are paying to use these points we should not have to check on zap map to see if they are working!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts