Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought worth having a post with questions comments for those who have confirmed their pre-orders now that deliveries are hopefully a month or so away.
I posed a question today in the Facebook group regarding the seeming 're-confirmation' of the order I confirmed and signed contracts for earlier in the week. Appears that now the total price is including the PICG whereas before it was showing the balance due (list price minus PICG minus £1k deposit)
Does anyone have the same thing showing today? I will call Polestar on Monday morning....

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
Someone else posted a message from Polestar implying they would refund your £1000 deposit and then ask you for £47,800. A strange way to do it but there we go!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I 'signed' the contract on Monday, the £1000 was back in my bank account on the Wednesday. The website is now showing the full amount due (less the PICG obviously).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting, all slightly different, I’ll speak to PS on Monday as I’m being asked to confirm again....

·
Registered
46 Posts
I 'signed' the contract on Monday, the £1000 was back in my bank account on the Wednesday. The website is now showing the full amount due (less the PICG obviously).
Good call - just checked my credit catd and I also have received a £1000 credit from PS.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I received an email from Polestar CS today asking me to sign into my account within the next 48 hours to confirm final delivery/handover details.
When I went to my account the handover section is 'greyed out' and cannot be completed.
My address is showing fine, but the section on timeslots during the delivery day is not available.
Anyone else had this email and managed to complete this section?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Someone posted Polestar VINs and vessels, a quick check I did on a vessel tracker showed 2 have docked and already sailed from Zeebrugge with 3 more en route.
I've to find the post again but failed, but I think that there was maybe 1000 per vessel? It certainly looks like that there will be a good number ready for delivery soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I've to find the post again but failed, but I think that there was maybe 1000 per vessel? It certainly looks like that there will be a good number ready for delivery soon.
Apologies, now found it - it is about 400 per vessel, 'Order Placed' thread on polestar-forum site

1 - 14 of 14 Posts