Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
What a fantastic car!

I want one, but I’m about £90k short, and I expect I’m at the wrong end of quite a long list by now!

·
Registered
397 Posts
I think it looks utterly fugly!
At over 2 tons, I also can’t see it handling anything near as good as they say it will regardless of the Nurburgring times.
And why on earth do they have turbo slapped on it.
Range isn’t anything to shout home about either.
It might be able to charge at a rapid rate but here in the UK, the charging infrastructure just isn’t there.
I’m not seeing the appeal personally and don’t see it as ground breaking etc.
It’s a good first effort but it could have been so much better.

·
Premium Member
2,558 Posts
I think it looks utterly fugly!
At over 2 tons, I also can’t see it handling anything near as good as they say it will regardless of the Nurburgring times.
And why on earth do they have turbo slapped on it.
Range isn’t anything to shout home about either.
It might be able to charge at a rapid rate but here in the UK, the charging infrastructure just isn’t there.
I’m not seeing the appeal personally and don’t see it as ground breaking etc.
It’s a good first effort but it could have been so much better.
Well, whether you find the car attractive or not is obviously subjective, but I think it looks great from every angle except the rear 3/4. But even then it isn’t bad.

Delete the daft turbo badging, and you’ve got a good looking car.

I wondered who would comment on the range first, but that misses the point by a country mile.

This car handles, the other info out there on that demonstrates it, and the Ring time of course. The fact it can get round it without performance dropping off is the whole point.

Porsche tend to do things right, engineering wise.

Yes, maybe the charging won’t ever be realised here in the UK, but it’s a car to be sold worldwide, and is at least future proof.

I’m sure Porsche will take your good first effort feedback on board though. :D

·
Registered
76 Posts
It looks amazing in that blue, but I will hold out for Viper Green. Or maybe Speed Yellow.
Looking at the colours on offer, you'll need to get it wrapped for either of those. Excellent choice though, my GT3 was speed yellow.

From the limited play I've had on the configurator, it would be one of the lighter colours i'd opt for.

·
Registered
1,722 Posts
Looking at the colours on offer, you'll need to get it wrapped for either of those. Excellent choice though, my GT3 was speed yellow.

From the limited play I've had on the configurator, it would be one of the lighter colours i'd opt for.
There is Mamba Green metallic, which looks suitably loud.

·
Registered
397 Posts
The Model 3 with the Neo lips looks even shittier.
Naaa Model 3 looks like a little gormless hedgehog from the front... I have one on order! :D lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts