Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
980 Posts
Can't help with the reversing light, a company like abstract ocean may have something but can't say I've ever seen a reversing light upgrade, the nearest I've seen is brighter numberplate light

Wiper blades, some talk favourably about Michelin Stealth, but thats 3rd hand info and not based on experience. The juddering is said to be an adjustment issue which a ranger can do so it depends if you're under warranty or not. If not, one of the knowledgable independants like Clevely or Ecofix (hybridandevcentre) may know the secret to getting a smooth sweep,

·
My Evezy.co.uk referral code: b4552
397 Posts
A vote for the stealth here. A very clean sweep, sometimes slightly squeeky at the end, but generally really good. They are a hybrid blade, so more like the old fashioned steel wiper blades, but with an aero cover.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Can a car with no heated mirrors have the function turned on by service centre? Assume they only make one type of mirror, mines a 68 plate

Don't they all have heated mirrors, activated when the rear screen demister is turned on?

·
Registered
980 Posts
I thought the heated mirrors were standard even without the winter/cold weather pack, usually these things work with the rear heater. Can't be totally sure though, but there's certainly no extra control for the door mirror heating.

As for the wipers, I've now bought the Michelin ones, a much more substantial item which some I guess might not like but no flex and judder like the bosch ones - at least not yet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts