Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, my name is Paulo, and I'm a Tesla addict.

(everyone: "Hi Paulo")

Welcome to this voluntary meeting, where we aim to treat people for anxiety, depression and other illnesses caused by the incredible anticipation of taking delivery of our dream cars.

We have biscuits, tea and coffee.

I'll start: Remember when we had a social life and we didn't spend every spare minute checking spreadsheets, tracking ships across the oceans, trying to gage when is it arriving? :oops:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Should we invite Tesla salesroom staff too? I have just come from Edinburgh - very nice people doing a difficult job placating customers but unable to give any useful information :)

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can we also have a No News Therapy Room, equipped with a robust pillow and a selection of sledgehammers..?
I think No News falls under Pre Delivery anyway.

Is the pillow for stuffing your face in and screaming as loud as you can? (I've heard it's a very effective technique).

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
For the next session we need a volunteer to bring to the Therapy Room a brush and a dust pan so we can collect all the nail bits lying on the floor.

This is going to become less of issue going forward as we advance as a group. Or as we run out of nails to bite.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In today's session, always aiming to help with pre delivery anxiety, we can discuss how amazing is the fact that Tesla cars get regular software updates.

Elon is teasing V10, with video player capabilities (YouTube, Netflix).

I also remember watching some reactions after the autonomy day self driving ride, people reporting a 360° camera display on the screen, that you can rotate the view with your finger. That sounds awesome.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi, My names Steve and I'm a Teslaholic.

I am trying to understand how Tesla cars can get instant and regular updates and customers waiting for their cars don't get any regular updates.

Can the group help, are the car maker and the car seller working for the same organisation?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hi, My names Steve and I'm a Teslaholic.

I am trying to understand how Tesla cars can get instant and regular updates and customers waiting for their cars don't get any regular updates.

Can the group help, are the car maker and the car seller working for the same organisation?
Tesla cars are part of the Tesla group and not inferior humans. Inferior humans do not deserve the same level of service. Only superior beings such as the Model 3 deserve the highest level of service.

1 - 20 of 73 Posts