Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the UK and have a Mini Cooper SE on order, level 2. Currently estimated for delivery in July 2020.

The limited range shouldn't be a huge issue as I rarely do more than 30 miles a day...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm being told March, and I only put the £500 down last friday. or they could just be pulling the wool over my eyes to make me think we'll still get the £3,500 grant which is rumoured to expire end-March....
My delivery has been brought forward to May. I'd be surprised if you get it in March unless the dealer has a stock order and a cancellation perhaps?

The £3,500 grant is locked in once you place your order at the garage even if they cancel it in the March budget.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sorry, just after i wrote the original comment i got the email from them saying end-July..... highly disappointing
Wouldn't surprise me if they get pushed back further with the problems in China. Unless Mini have plentiful stock of parts....

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’m finally getting to test drive one next week. :)
cant wait for your review
I am quite temp on the level 2 or 3, depend on their deal once my F57 have to go back
Range might seem bit short at current standard but fit my normal usage
I am quite surprise with their relatively low pricing, especailly when I look at the spec and pricing of Honda E

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Should be plenty of UK reviews next week as Mini are having a few days of test drive events at the Oxford factory.

·
Registered
480 Posts
My dealer now has a level 2 model available, sent me a 'personalised video' which I personally found quite annoying, they do the video just for you with your name being mentioned several times throughout which makes me wonder how many customers they really have if they have time to do this for people who already ordered the car

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I drove a level 3 today for most of the day around Oxford. The weather was pretty bad for some of the trip and had low temperatures. It was showing 16.1 kWh/100km on the trip computer at the end of the drive. I did hammer it and burned off at most junction/lights so it's probably possible to get much better.
I really liked it though handles well and very enjoyable to drive.

·
Registered
480 Posts
I drove a level 3 today for most of the day around Oxford. The weather was pretty bad for some of the trip and had low temperatures. It was showing 16.1 kWh/100km on the trip computer at the end of the drive. I did hammer it and burned off at most junction/lights so it's probably possible to get much better.
I really liked it though handles well and very enjoyable to drive.
that's good to know, my dealer invited us to go and look at the level 2 he had but i declined as we ordered a level 3 and my wife would only be disappointed that her retracting mirrors weren't there and then we'd have hours of ear bashing.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts