Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am living in Sweden, but here I noticed that there is an 8% price increase on the base model if I want to build my car compared to a few weeks ago. Because I am about to buy one, I contacted my dealer and asked WTH is going on since there is no information on the BMW site. He promised me to keep the old price if I place my order before November, so all is good since I only have to decide about the colour, I am ready with all the other extras. Anyway, is that the case in UK also...?

· Registered
748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In Sweden we could get a sort of "climate bonus" for every EV below 70k EUR price after six months of ownership. The bonus was 5k EUR, so it was pretty good. That was taken away from one day to the other on the 8th November, two weeks after I signed the contract and one week after my wife signed hers. I guess some times you are lucky. At least as it looks like today. we need to wait a long time for that money, so the government has all the time in the world to revoke that possibility any time they want... but of course, I hope they won't.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts