Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have notifications on for Amperas for sale on eBay and autotrader just out of interest really. Is it just me or is the price of Amperas slowly increasing.. the prices defo seem higher than I paid 2 years ago. Perhaps after all these years people are realising they are decent cars. I do wonder if that now Vauxhall is releasing the new e Corsa for quite alot of money the Ampera seems like a good deal. Also the increase of LEZ zones makes them more desirable I guess.

·
Registered
638 Posts
It's an interesting thought that you could buy 3 used Amperas for the price of one fully loaded Corsa E. It doesn't seem sensible to buy a BEV at the moment if you can do most of your driving electric in an Ampera.
I don't think prices are rising as such I think we are close to or at the bottom of the depreciation curve and they are just not going down anymore.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
After the coronavirus blip(negetive) we getting "lock down at home thinking" blip (positive) so really can't really say.
H
However if anyone want to give me 10k for mine feel free :)

(114k miles, out off warranty.)

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
27,711 Posts
I had a look the other day, during the 'do I keep the Zoe' week, and TBH they seemed a 'little' bit lower. It seemed to me that there were mostly relatively low mileage cars coming through, whereas a few years back they were higher mileage cars (like mine, in fact), so it rather depends on how you view the 'cost' of mileage on a car. If it doesn't bother you then they look more expensive, but if you compare like for like on mileage, not much change, IMHO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts