Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Alessandro Giuseppe Antonio Anastasio Volta
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The EQV is based, largely, on the Mercedes eVito van; but comes with styling tweaks, the more luxurious interior from a V-Class and a 100kWh battery, providing a WLTP range of 213 miles.

Review of Mercedes-Benz EQV reveals a luxurious electric shuttle

This is an interesting quote.

"If the price tag is too high, the less refined eVito tourer offers the same powertrain and has seating for eight; for around £20,000 less."

·
Registered
40kW Leaf Tekna & 22kW Zoë Q210 dynamique intens
761 Posts
Let’s put it this way, a good friend of mine is a builder, he has a long wheel base sprinter.

If I told him his next van was going to cost £70k he’d think I’d been smoking crack!

We still have a long way to go!

·
Registered
Nissan LEAF 24 and various old ICE
11,279 Posts
It's all greenwashing. Expect to see them used by social media "influencers" and candidates on the Apprentice whilst trying to hide the huge inefficiencies of most MB products.

·
Registered
2020 Mercedes Benz EVQ 300
1 Posts
I have just traded in my 2017 Mercedes Vito 119 Sport for a 2020 Mercedes EQV 300 and am very happy with it indeed. It will take some time to get used to the electric silence when driving and the charging everyday. But considering I calculated that I was spending in the region of £5000 + in fuel a year it will save me loads.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.