Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys I'm after a bit of help with setting up Leafspy Lite, I plugged the Mini OBD 11 dongle in and get a red light on it and my phone finds the dongle and connects but on the Leafspy it stays yellow in the bottom corner and says retry 2.1 or something similar and no matter how many times I unplug or restart the phone it searches, finds and then displays the same message, I have lost the will with it now, my phone is a Samsung Galaxy S4 and the car is a Gen 2 2013, any help will be gratefully received.

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Eh? Sorry I'm not following do you mean that you believe there is a setting in the car to enable it or are you asking whether it is actually plugged in to the diagnostic port? as far as I am aware the diagnostic port is permanently enabled and yes it is plugged in to it hence the previous statement about the red light being on, sorry if I have got the wrong end of the stick or I am missing a joke somewhere.

· Registered
226 Posts
The LEAF needs to be 'active' - ready to drive basically. I usually plug in the bluetooth adaptor first, spark up the car (making sure its Bluetooth is off just incase), then open LEAF spy. The adaptor is paired to my phone (Galaxy S2) so the stats pop up quite quickly.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.