Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real events from the “World Advanced Vehicle Expedition” 2013 are woven into a suspense-packed spy story that also takes current global developments into account. A major focus is on topics around electric vehicles, information technology and security, and renewable energies.

Project Black Hungarian, scheduled for publication in June 2014, will be available in print and electronically as ebook. It will be published in English and German simultaneously

BlackH_Cover_Beta1a2-194x300.jpg

·
Banned
558 Posts
I've read the preview online - I still have an open mind as to whether its a good story.
However, your last post caused me to investigate the Wave trophy and was reminded of your participation in 2013. Have you (or ZCW) any intention of participating in 2014?
EV Matters has now registered an interest.

·
Banned
3,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
However, your last post caused me to investigate the Wave trophy and was reminded of your participation in 2013. Have you (or ZCW) any intention of participating in 2014?
Unfortunately, I cannot participate in WAVE this year because the dates clash with a EV conversion event in the US.

I would strongly suggest that everyone who can afford the time/money participates in the WAVE because it's an invigorating 'can do' experience and a real antidote to the UK's dour approach to EVs. It would be possible to enter a team and even hire an EV from the WAVE organisers saving the time and expense of driving to/from Stuttgart :)

·
Banned
558 Posts
As I said, EV Matters has now registered an interest. I will publish any response I receive, immediately, on this website.
For those who want to get in the mood - read all about it here: http://www.wavetrophy.com/en/
A team can be as small as one car; however, a diverse team would probably be more in the spirit of the event!
Volunteers?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts