Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been owner of the new 2.Zero for 3 weeks now, and safe to say it is the best car I've owned.

However, I've been having some issues with the cruise control on the 66 mile, mostly motorway, journey I do during the working week.

After working fine for around 20-30 minutes, it malfunctions. First braking and accelerating abruptly and then eventually showing the error message of the front radar not working. After which I can't put the cruise control on until I've switched the car off and on again.

I have been in touch with the dealer and my car is going in for a thorough check on Thursday. This was after the telematics was reset the last time I took it to the dealer.

It would be interesting to know if someone else is using the ProPilot Cruise Control on a daily basis for journeys up to an hour and what's their experience has been like?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Probably the same issue noted here: Master system yellow warning light

It took 4 weeks for the replacement part to show up at my local dealership near DC in the US
The dealer's service centre called today to say that they have detected a faulty front radar.

Since they have not got the replacement radar in the UK, they'll have to get them from Japan, which could take a week.

I've got another Leaf as the courtesy car so not too bad, as it saves me the miles on my PCP contact.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hmmm... mine doesn't seem to have the lane assist thing operating any more. Have I accidentally switched it off? It still matches the speed of the car in front, reads road signs, grumbles if I stray out of my lane, but it doesn't keep me in the lane and there aren't bars up the side of the display (green or otherwise) like there were.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmmm... mine doesn't seem to have the lane assist thing operating any more. Have I accidentally switched it off? It still matches the speed of the car in front, reads road signs, grumbles if I stray out of my lane, but it doesn't keep me in the lane and there aren't bars up the side of the display (green or otherwise) like there were.
Sounds like you’ve turned off steering assist. It’s the button with the steering wheel symbol on it on the block of 6 buttons on the right. It’s by the VSP switch.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ha, very possibly. If only they'd let us have a pdf of the manual, I could have looked it up at my leisure

thanks

·
Registered
382 Posts
A good trick I found, when Auto Pilot is engaged, pressing the "OK" button on the steering wheel, twice ( 2 times) turns Auto Steering on and off, press the return button to get back to the original screen. Saves looking down at that cluster of buttons and taking your eyes off the road.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts