Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where the puncture repair kit should be in an etron? Can’t see any sign of one under boot floor and no mention in handbook that I can see

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone know where the puncture repair kit should be in an etron? Can’t see any sign of one under boot floor and no mention in handbook that I can see
Cancel that, located under cables compartment. Sorry I’m an idiot

·
Registered
867 Posts
Good luck...my eTron is a puncture magnet, I have had a shocking time of it with four punctures in two years. Three were unrepairable and resulted in having to be rescued. AA stands for Absolutely Abysmal in my book now. I will be buying a car with a spare wheel next time.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Good luck...my eTron is a puncture magnet, I have had a shocking time of it with four punctures in two years. Three were unrepairable and resulted in having to be rescued. AA stands for Absolutely Abysmal in my book now. I will be buying a car with a spare wheel next time.
Or buy the spare for the E-Tron

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
First one I’ve had in a long, long time. Managed to keep it inflated to get it repaired at kwik fit thankfully. Don’t know why I couldn’t find details of repair kit in handbook earlier as managed to turn to the exact page while trying to locate locking wheel nut.

can one car be more prone to puncture than another? Tyre type?

·
Registered
867 Posts
Or buy the spare for the E-Tron

Yes...but it's a lease car and will be going back in another year or so. I'm too miserable and tight to fork out for it, in other words!

·
Registered
867 Posts
And too tight to spec it lol.

Correct - but have not had any problem with punctures for years with previous cars. Didn't even give it any consideration when I ordered the car. Certainly will do next time, it has been an absolute nightmare. As soon as I can chose my own breakdown provider the AA can take a flying <whatever> as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts