Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

New to the forum but have been a reader for 6 months since I purchased my Leaf.

I'm now in the hunt for a 2nd EV (Its addictive), and been made aware of a ex demo Zoe ("14) 5k mileage, on a 2yr PCP for £116/month inc battery hire and £300 down and 6k miles per annum.

I know there were GREAT deals in July and I just missed out by a few days. This is the best that has come up since that I'm aware of, has anyone heard of a similar deal on new/preowned leaf or zoe with 6k miles?

I actually want 10k miles so will see what those come in at tomorrow.

Thanks

·
Registered
193 Posts
As we've just got under a year now until my PCP is up I am beginning to think what we will do when its up. based on the assumption that I will have little or no equity in the car come trade in do I re-finance and keep the car or get a new PCP (low deposit) deal. I will be interested to follow this thread to see what sort of deals are out there at the moment to give me some idea.

·
Zoe Devotee
8,841 Posts
As we've just got under a year now until my PCP is up I am beginning to think what we will do when its up. based on the assumption that I will have little or no equity in the car come trade in do I re-finance and keep the car or get a new PCP (low deposit) deal. I will be interested to follow this thread to see what sort of deals are out there at the moment to give me some idea.
Thats the downside with PCP there is no guarantee you'll have any equity come handing back time.

Clearly a PCP worked for you this time, with that knowledge do you think it will work put as well second time? You'll probably want your new Ev to arrive before this one is up, or you'll be without a car for a period of time.

Buying, my preferred option means your acknowledging that your car will basically depreciate away to nothing, this is fine I'd you plan on keeping the car long term. If not then ownership probably isn't the best route as you'll probably end up in negative equity with an EV.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts