Subtotal​
£88.34​
Shipping & Handling​
£0.00​
Tax​
£17.67​
Grand Total
£106.01

Afraid I can't remember exactly what the website was, but it was a Hyundai one.

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
We got Hyundai's own and find them pretty good
Afraid I can't remember exactly what the website was, but it was a Hyundai one.
I tried to order the rubber, 'turned up' all-weather ones as illustrated on the Hyundai website probably a month or two later than you (I got the car in July 2019).
They supplied a set of flat 'carpet on a rubber base' ones - total crap and nothing like the advertised ones. I sent them back.

No-one seemed to have the 'good' ones at that time, so I got some better 'carpet on a rubber base' ones from an aftermarket place for about half the price of Hyundai's.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I’m also looking for something like the Weathertech mats which are effectively formed trays that sit in the foot wells. Especially since I have both front seats fairly far back and I can touch the under-seat hump with my shoes. I really want to keep it nice inside but Hyundai don‘t make it easy.

·
Registered
VW e-Up! 2020
106 Posts
Is floor layout different from the ICE Konas? If it's not then these may be available/shippable to UK?
They exist in both left-hand-drive and right-hand-drive. I don't drive a Kona but I've used Gledring rubber mats on many cars and they fit extremely well and also hold dirt inside them well. However, they do go grayish/brownish with time (or, possibly, I don't maintain them correctly).

·
Registered
5,740 Posts
Is floor layout different from the ICE Konas?
From memory when I got mine, it is different. There is a pronounced bulge that comes forward of the front seat mounts which I assume is to accommodate the battery.
I expect ICE mats would fit in the space but the back end would be raised an inch or two and the driver's side safety catches probably wouldn't line up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.