Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks please correct me on the below --- thankyou

If I order an eNiro now, there's no app for a phone/internet at all, right ?

So when the car arrives ( Feb?Mar? ) I can only setup heating schedules via in car menus ?

I heard there is an app coming but it might not be reverse-applicable to vehicles already delivered ?

So the basic timer function for charging schedules is again in-car only?

Does the car show any signs externally when it is actively charging, and when it isn't?
ie. you peer from the front door vs being 1foot from the charge socket.
Murphy & Law will be that I can't see any socket light from the front door.
Lazy & #FirstWorldProblems I know.

·
Registered
27 Posts

So when the car arrives ( Feb?Mar? ) I can only setup heating schedules via in car menus ?

I heard there is an app coming but it might not be reverse-applicable to vehicles already delivered ?

Does the car show any signs externally when it is actively charging, and when it isn't?
If you order now it almost certainly will be the second edition which has a 10.5” screen and telematics. See photo

·
Registered
174 Posts
There are three green lights on the top of the dash board which indicate when the car is charging. Unfortunately these are practically invisible when viewed from outside the vehicle in bright light, but show up well at nighttime. By the number of steady lights/blinking lights displayed shows the amount of charge obtained (roughly 1/3rd, 2/3rds and complete).
The middle one lights up when the car is plugged in, but waiting to start the charge via the car's programming.

·
Registered
27 Posts

The charging lights are on the top of the dash apparently not very bright in daylight.

·
Registered
836 Posts

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks folks and the copy of the letter is especially useful as I can use the MY20 "4" grade classification to ask for confirmation that my order would indeed be that model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
Gif
Speak EV - Electric Car Forums
A community for enthusiasts of all makes and models of EV from BMW to Tesla, Renault, Nissan, Mitsubishi and more. Join the electrifying discussion today!
Full Forum Listing