Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a test drive next week, really keen, ticks all the boxes. Can any owners tell me if the infotainment system lets you do delayed charging?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition & Tesla M3 LR
6,674 Posts
Got a test drive next week, really keen, ticks all the boxes. Can any owners tell me if the infotainment system lets you do delayed charging?
Thanks
Not yet, you can only schedule climate control via the in car menu, the ME2 update will introduce charge timers I understand.

For now, you can remotely start/stop the charging via the We Connect ID App.

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,907 Posts
Not yet, you can only schedule climate control via the in car menu, the ME2 update will introduce charge timers I understand.

For now, you can remotely start/stop the charging via the We Connect ID App.
So the app does charging but not remote pre condition and the car does the pre condition but not the charging? Or does the app do both?

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 Worst Edition & Tesla M3 LR
6,674 Posts
So the app does charging but not remote pre condition and the car does the pre condition but not the charging? Or does the app do both?
Sorry, the App does both remote climate control and remote start/stop of charging, but you can’t set the climate to a schedule from it.

I noticed that the car does have the option to set a remote start time for climate control though, which doesn’t need the App.

So, App = remote start/stop of charging and air conditioning.

Car = setting of climate control to a schedule.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts